Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Infinite

So sometimes...I just wake up in the middle of the night...and start wondering. I search for something that I feel I have lost. What is it, even I don't know that. But I wonder...why...suddenly..often...I feel this void inside. What is it that is missing in my life. I mean not everyone is blessed with everything...but this thing....which I look for amidst the night...has to be substantial. Something of high value....of immense importance. And it's been years...but I still can't figure it out.

And then I wonder...is it only me? Or there are people around the world who just wake up and start wondering...or do not sleep at all for that matter. I am still searching for the answer. But sometimes, I feel some people are born that way. They always feel this strange emptiness inside. A hole inside their heart. An urge to find or get something which actually doesn't exist. This is madness. I know. But this is how it is. And we, people like me, have to accept it. Sooner or later.

No comments: