Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

May be I'am Addicted!!


"Wake up Mansi...its already 12......" my mom shouted
"Let it be mom......who cares........its Sunday" n i again took my pillow on my face n slept. "Is it raining mom?" I asked
"Yes ... i just hate this rain sometime..it really add on my workload...so much mess it create all around"..she grumbled.
I jumped from my bed and went to balcony....god..its beautiful......I just loveeeeeee rain( i dunn think anyone in this world hate rains...except for my mom!!)....well this is october rain after all......rarely we gt a chance to feel rain in this month. I took up my coffee mug and put my i-pod on....coffee, music and rain...deadly combo.....sunday could not be better then dis.
"If I close my eyes forever, wud it ease the pain could i breath again"........Enrique...awesome lyrics!!!
I watched Agra fort from there(my balcony is famous for its Fort view)...I always adore its beauty..Dunn kw why ppl lyk Taj more then Fort....though I dunn have any special interest in these historical monuments.....still Fort plays a very special role in my life. I could sit here for hours and watch fort without blinking my eyes. And wen it rains..nothing could match the beauty of Fort.
Rain always brings one thing ....Memories.....As the drops of rain fell on my face,it takes me to a trance state...a state where I could only feel bliss and happiness all around. I could feel love..a zeal to live and an enthu to be happy always....It brings a message that no matter how worst the situation is......it is going to be alrgt...it will heal all the pain and vanish all the regrets and agony inside.
"Maybe I'm addicted, I'm out of control, but you're the drug that keeps me from dying.
Maybe I'm a liar, but all I really know is you're the only reason I'm trying. "
Music and memories are like drugs....and I am a big tym addicted of it......neither could I live widout music..nor widout memories..after all these are the only things which are mine...It is always the best thing to hold on memories(for me offcourse)....as no matter how near or far that person is..memories are yours and no one could snatch them from you.
Well....See I was writting about rain and I wrote about memories and music...now u cud feel how addicted I am...:-)
Neways, the best lines to merge all these things are here:

"Rain drops falling in my head,
and never knowing when it will end.
Should I run for cover,
or let another rain drop fall in my head again?
I would love to dance in the rain,
and knowing somehow it’ll help erase the pain.
Sometimes when I’m all alone,
and I see rain drops are falling outside again.
There’s happiness that I feel "

No comments: