Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today

I dont really remember the day when things started changing...I dont remember when I became this solitude loving women from a chirpy girl. I can’t recall the day when I started taking things seriously in my life. I was so different from what I am today. I used to Dream...about my future...about my life...about my Prince Charming. We used to discuss this...me and my friends...about the type of Man we want...about the things we expect from life...about the things that makes us happy..our likes...our dislikes...so many things.
Today..today is so different...I don’t dream anymore..I don’t ponder over my life..I can’t see my Prince Charming coming from anywhere..I dont know what makes me happy...I don’t care about my likes or dislikes...this is what I am today.
Certainly..this is not the thing I planned for...This is not the Life I wanted...but you can’t actually 'plan Life'. Not much time has passed....when things were just fine..life was so full of everything...I had nothing to ask for...moments passed and things started slipping from my hand...Friends, Joy, Happiness..Love...Lost all precious things..and today..I am not scared...coz I have nothing to lose..just no thing. Yes, I do miss them sometimes...I miss my friends..their presence when I feel low...their hugs...I miss my smile..and I miss him. But, I dont want them back...not even him now...I have learned to live without them...and learning to live without him. I dont feel the need to have someone in my life...I still love them..love them immensely..but I don’t want them back. I feel comfortable with my own company...I talk, I sing, I dance, I write..
Life has taught me a lot...and still there are ample of unexplored things in this life...I have my past to cherish..I have moments to enjoy...and I have his memories....for this time..this is enough to breathe and stay alive!!!


7 comments:

pRasad said...

Hmmm..Sheela has said "me to khud se pyar jatau" :)

And about the change in life..it's maybe cause of work or busy schedule because of some other reason.. but, usually, once we start working, we loose our childishness..this is what I observed.

Aashayein said...

won't comment on your 'observation'.
Maybe u hv dealt with lots of 'IDEAL TIME'...

Soumya said...

I ditto every word :)

But remember, what goes around, comes around..

WomanInLove said...

Maybe we all experience this..and maybe this is what life is all about

Aashayein said...

@Soumya:

yeah....

@Rajita:

we do...it is!!!

surbhit said...

This a very good post. I reached your blog through funkyrave's blog. I was in your situation at one point of time. I decided to move on. It's helpful. If you get cheated in love by someone than it doesn't mean that you should not love. It means that you should filter people in a better way. Most of us look at what people say. What is inside the heart stays hidden, away from our eyes.
Nice post!
www.surbhitsaxena.com

Aashayein said...

@Surbhit:
If you really have love in your heart..it cant ever cheat you...neither it can leave u ...it just makes you strong !!!
Not every person is lucky enough to feel the magic of Love....
I am glad...I felt this magic!!!