Thursday, July 21, 2011
Ok…I have been awarded. Though I have been awarded before also, but this is the first time the award has come from a fellow blogger Soumya. Now, I could not start my post without mentioning something about her. I came to know her through this vast world of blogging…added each other in FB profiles. We haven’t talked or chat ever but there is a strange connection we both follow. As she said she connects with my posts…I would utter the exact words. Whenever she writes…no matter I comment or not…I make sure to read all her posts. She is one of those few people I know who can write exactly what they feel….giving a damn to what the world would think about her. And yes…how can I forget the song selections…Man! Let me tell you…we both have exact same taste in music!
Coming back to the things I am suppose to do:
1. Write a post displaying the award.
2. Write three good things about blogging.
3. Write three bad things about blogging.
4. Pass on this award to three new bloggers.
First thing has already been done!
Second, three good things about blogging:
1. Blogging has become my own little world now. This place is my best friend today. I can vent anything and everything out here. It never questions back. This place is my stress buster today.
2. I came to know some really wonderful people here. I came to know I am not the only one thinking the way I do. ..there are lot many people with whom I can relate so well that it seems like they are writing my words!
3. I feel so contented being here. It makes me feel refreshed and relaxed!
Third, Three bad things:
1. Anyone and everyone can read your life!
2. People start making perceptions about you without even knowing you. They don’t understand that what you write here is just a part of your life and not your complete life.
3.It makes me realize that how stupid can I go sometimes. Though I hardly re-read my posts , but whenever I do..I feel like..”Shit! I wrote that?? “
And now, last but not the least, passing on this award to three fellow bloggers:
Though I love each and every blog I follow….three is just a constraint:
1. Wildflower, Eva…the blogger I love totally. Her posts take me to another world. She is not only a fantastic writer but an awesome storyteller. I don’t know whether she’ll revert or not as she hardly writes these days…but she tops the list of my favourite blogger.
2. OutOfBlue, owns by Ashish. He is a blogger who writes without shackles. He not only writes about life or love…but on social topics too. A recent blogger but a prolific writer!
3. Transcripts. The first ever blogger I interact with and the first ever blog I read and became a follower of. His writing is real, crazy and true. He doesn’t crave for attention and ask for followers or comments. An awesome writer and an amazing photographer!
Phewhh…..Finally done with the task. Writing this between such a hectic schedule was quite a job…but couldn’t stop myself. Now the tagged bloggers are suppose to do this the same four things I just completed!
And yeah…this blog recently won one more award “Directory of best Indian blogs”