Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Mirage - Reality or Delusion?

Who you are to me, I wonder

An excuse for solace or just a medium to hide

Hide from the fears, hide from the demons inside

Or you are just another person who passes by

Sometimes I sit and ponder, how to define this

A face I never came across in real but spend all my time with

But oh my friend, this heart is naïve

It doesn’t understand the change in fate

It keeps on asking for even more affection and warmth

Poor he…does not know things have changed so far

What to do now.. a step back or stand still?

Coz it has started affecting my will

Lets not go further and make it tough

Coz I am still a sensitive bud

No reasons filled, no logics involved

But my heart is not ready to bear that all

All that happened, from where it all evolved

Coz every story may begin different …but has the same halt

Maybe I am not people person…or maybe it’s someone else’s fault

But this is the way I am today, unpredictable…insane and out of control

You are broken and so am I, pain here is hard to deny

For the search of contentment, lets not create another void

Lets not fake and pretend we don’t have a choice

End it here, end it right now

I don’t know if it still matters….but my friend…lets bid adieu somehow!

9 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Sometimes it is important to just end things. Sigh.

Team BlogAdda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aashayein said...

@Raji:
And sometyms...few things could not take birth coz of the past fear!

@TeamBlogadda: Honoured! :)

Soumya said...

You need closure. No matter what. Else difficult to move on.

Congrats :)

Aashayein said...

@Soumya:
The fear of starting a new chapter coz of the old demons is more difficult !
btw thnx :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Yep, closures are needed indeed!

Nice one there, it could be someone's rap song somewhere you know :)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Namrata said...

Sometimes its really important to just wrap up every bit into end and throw it to a pitless abyss from where there is no return...then only a new beginning can be well-welcomed. :)

Aashayein said...

@BA:
I believe there is no such thing as 'closure'. It is just a moment when you set yourself free. In the tiny-winny corner of your heart..there still exists sme unforgettable moments...few tears...few smiles. I don't know if we still cal it a closure! Moving on doesn't mean we hv forgotten the things....the memories. It may mean that we simply have accepted the fact!
And I am glad that I have :)
n btw....rap? seriously? ;) I think I sud give it a try then :P

@Namrata:
That's the irony. Sometimes, even after closing a chapter long back...we cudn't start a new chapter.

Asia Explore Adventure & Travel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.