Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day.......worst den eva!!!!!

Woww.....wat a Valentine it is going to be. Superb. Awesome. And as expected. Sunday.....plans ws to wake up late in the morning..den sme tym to freak out wid frnds....yeah...with FRIENDS....but its ok u know...Valetine is not only about so called Lovers....so ..yes.Friends will be fine.Then some shopping(for me offcourse.....yes i love purchasing gifts for myself every valentine....) and then conferencing on messenger wid buddies far away.....If not special then atleast could have made better than other days...



But....Kintu....Parantu....how could I make plans which could turn out to be successful.....Office today.....I mean can u believe....sunday, Valentines day....all d ppl around ll b goin to njoy....and I ws sittin in my office with piles of work on ma table...number of mails in my mailbox...[n dat too all official ones :-( ] .... Ahhh......awesome...wat a life this is.......hell full of shocks (my supervisor calls it Surprise...huhhh)...i mean how god could be so rude.....(ok nw dats a bit of exaggeration) and above all I have to feel "happy happy" all the tym......
Somehow got a half day so decided to cal frnds @ home and to have a sort of pool party.......and guess wat? All of dem r engaged in some or othr work......n m sitting here at my place...listenin to sme freakin music....writtin this crap for no reason... online wen der is no one to talk...i mean no one....not a single person is online except for me.....reason being....yes...dey r not "velle" enough to sit and chat on Valentine's eve atleast..and above all my home has been conquered by my bro's frnds......all 13-14 yrs teenagers.....doing all shity talks n things n irritating me.......Wow...can u expect a sunday + Valetine better den this????? Bugged up

P.S : Just a state of an insane mind!!!

No comments: