Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Him or You? You or Him?

In all these years I never gave attention to any guy…coz I had you…and when you left, I had your memories. Whenever I tried to take my mind off from you and look at someone else…I failed…coz I started drawing comparisions…comparisions on how you would have reacted, how you would have looked at me, how you would have smiled…and then every time its like getting back to square one.

And few days back…I met this guy…and he resembles you…the way he smiles..his expressions while he talk…the way his eyes move…I can’t take my eyes off from him…You may feel this is crazy but trust me this is more of strange than crazy…and more frustrating than satiating. Strange because in all these years I never got this urge to see anyone….and frustrating because I don’t want him to notice that. I don’t want him to know how obsessed I am. I avoid talking to him..I avoid making any eye contact..but its getting tougher with each passing day. I feel your being merging with him. I see him just to have a glimpse of you…I want him to smile just to feel you smiling. Yes, I seek you in him.

Isn't strange??

3 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Don't do that to him. Don't look for an age old face, I know that it is very easy to relate and benchmark. But try not to. It doesn't lead to all pleasantries, because, there is another side that you might not see then.

Regards,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Aashayein said...

@BA:
Isn't easy...trust me!!
Perhaps,I am just ignoring the another side!!!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Then look over to the other side, its bigger, and better, at least its new. Sooner or later, you are going to see the flaws, trust this and look for the beautiful things before that.

Regards.