Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Lot like Love!

The path I have choose is risky..very risky. I could not see any fate of this journey. A little mistake and I could lose all that I have earned so far. But it’s irresistible you know…the journey..the company. Addicted I am…to the fragrance..the voice. Love the way I smile for no reason…when suddenly my hyperanger is converted into a stupid giggle..when my archive folder has got texts to make me smile.No expectations with the future…when today is what we live in…when thing sounds beautiful without names. It makes me feel that I am still alive..I still own a heart that beats…that cares...that feels not only its own pain…but pain of his heart. This whole world out there has ceases to exist for me. Coz today, no one matters…to an extent…yes no one! Suggestions, advices are no more entertained here. Coz this is the way I have made my life…this is the way I have become…this is the way I love to be. Even if I lose the only thing I have today, I would be glad I met life..that I once had the thing which was mine.. for all the time it was with me. I could confess the madness..but it will ruin the freshness and the magical feeling I possess today.

Yes, it’s not love…but loving without expectation.

6 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Careful! It hurts when you're not prepared.


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Sh@s said...

Enjoy the moment and the feeling as long as it lasts. Take care!

Soumya said...

I second BA. Been there, done that. It still hurts.

I'm very happy for you, but please do be careful. When the no expectations turn into high expectation you never know.

Aashayein said...

@BA:
M lost!

@Sh@s:
I am!:)

@Soumya:
and I second with both of you! Totally! Bt...expectations....*sigh* I know this devil!

yanmaneee said...

golden goose outlet
ferragamo belts
coach bags
louboutin
stephen curry shoes
mbt
adidas tubular shadow
calvin klein underwear
curry shoes
adidas gazelle

tooslason said...

replica radley bags replica gucci y6d34c7f44 replica bags delhi read the full info here x8r35j2d09 bags replica ysl replica bags cheap r2n44r7c90 replica goyard bags Click This Link r6i10x1d47 replica bags from turkey