Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dilli

Delhi is a place I have always been in love with. Yeah....i like the colours people wear here...local buses rush, metro crowd...shopping streets...spicy food...everything. Once when I was in delhi during my training...my roomie (from chennai) claimed Delhi is not worth to be the Capital of India..i admit pollution, traffic is a big big question mark here,neither it has clean streets and hygienic tea and food stalls...but still...I like this place.The zeal and enthu with which people live here...no one is concerned with anyone's business ...
Neways, what I like the most here is the freedom...to go newhere and everywhere...to get lost in crowd...party every night...to walk alone on a long street...few could say that these things could be done in every city...bt then Delhi has a different way to accept you as a person you are. Congested streets of old delhi, posh colony's of south ...shopping markets(Lajpat, CP, Janpath)..Colleges, universitys'....I like every flaw and each immaculateness of this place.I dont know why I have so much of affection for this city...bt this is tha way it is.
After all....basti hai mastanoin ki dilli, gali hai deewano ki dilli.......







3 comments:

Lucifer said...

i like ppl who like delhi...home sweet home :)

Aashayein said...

n i lyk ppl who lyk me :-)

Unknown said...

me too lyk delhi vry much...:) love dis city...