Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

A thing called "Relations"

I never wanted this story to repeat again...not with her atleast. I dont want anyone else to suffer from the same agony and pain I went through once.Why it always ends like this...tears, pain, loneliness...and why only one side of coin suffers?? or is it that one side is not able to feel the heartache of other? Whatever the thing may be....to whatever degree the situation is.....heart suffers. People who were once close like night and moon becomes stranger in fraction of seconds. Wish I could make this heart understand to forget things and people who has forgot him, else hurt urself from memories like me. Isnt strange how the best moments of your life makes you cry...every place where you love to go just because you feel his/her persence become reason of your tears. I wish I could tell her to be strong and face the harsh reality of being 'in-out' of relations....as once broken...it takes years to mend...or may be it never will.
I wish some people could learn to differentiate between desires and fantasies, love and being loved.....and most importantly... the vast difference between Love and Lust.

4 comments:

Geet said...

i jst looove u yaar...
dis post is jst sooo real...
plzz dont ever leave me...!!!!

Aashayein said...

I am and will always be wid u!!!

Lehari. said...

was just passing by and read this..solely remembering my best frnd..loved the last lines..

Aashayein said...

@Lehari
thnx...:-)