Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A journey that was!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'll be writting a big post on 24th June...yeah...that was a day really imp in my life...Journey of four years ended...and a chapter gt concluded.This place holds real importance in my life. People syz that school is the only place where you could make true friends......but the friends I made here, the people I met.....teachers, colleagues...everyone...plays a dominant role in my life. Coz what I am today is just because of who all I met and what all I learned from them. Memories is all what Iam taking from this place...some beautiful, some bad...laughters, tears...love....hatred...but I learned a lot from here. Every person I met in this whole tenure of four years has taught me some or the other thing.
When I entered here 4 years back............27th July 2006..I was a different person...shy, naive, nascent..just came out from cocoon....ominious to face the new
world..bt this place accepted me with open arms.......and gave me all the love that was never expected. I would never ever forget the time I have spent here......non
stop laughters...crushes on seniors, instant movie programs...new year partys.....and the most important thing in my life....YOU. If der would have been any possiblity..I would have spend whole my life with this place...coz this is the place which made me meet you....
Today when I am not there .....m missing every corner...each stair....my classrooms.......my cupboard...pile of books...every thing...EVERYTHING. My first day at job.......my mentor said it "transition phase"......working in a place where u studied once......gawd..nothing cud be more complicated than this. But I enjoyed that....n yeah I came accross some really bona fied ppl here...n I learned some really really good thing from them.
In nutshell...these four years proved to be a roller coaster ride for me......love , hatred , broken heart , naive love, pearl like friends.......Yeah...I miss this place!!!!!!!!!!