Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Writing for Myself :)

I don’t remember when was the last time I felt like this….so free…so within myself. I am not sober today. But that’s not the reason. I got a puppy today for which I have been waiting for so long. That too is not a reason. I finally met and talked with my best friend regarding the tensions going between us. That too couldn’t be the reason. But you know what….Who damn wants to know the reason?? Who wants to indulge in logics and PnC’s ? Not me for sure! After so long I am feeling a strange satisfaction….and I do not want to hold it…I just want to live it…even for once…I just want to live it and breathe it with all my lungs and heart pumping with the best of its capacity. Happy? Excited? Ehhhh….Who cares? As long as I have this feeling!
This phase is tough that I am going through….and moments like today gives you immense power to build up self-confidence and make you realize that yes…things will get fine…that there’s always dawn after night…that every problem comes with a solution….that you’re not the only one dealing with problems like these.
I know I am sounding too optimist and full of life today….and you MAY read a post full of pain and same pessimism within two days….but why lose today? Why not share moments like today when you’re so full of yourself? Isn’t? Ehhh….I guess I should get back to my errands and live this moment….and yeah…hope things like this continue for sometime till I get back to life


No comments: