Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Couch Potato!

I will not say that I miss myself or I miss that time. The time today is much better than what it used to be, in any sense. But yes, as the pain went by..I realized I lost the zeal and the necessity to write..to vent out.

I guess I have become lazy….too lazy to read..to write….to shop…to even feel anything. It’s like I am just accepting anything and everything coming on my way. You could see the strands of laziness on my face…on my body.

I just don’t care how I look…how I sound to people…how am I working or doing in my professional life. I don’t know if it’s the hormonal changes I am facing or I have just stopped thinking about important things in life. I do think a lot about the cleanliness of my bathroom. Or how well my bedsheet is spread over my bed or spotlessness my floor. I guess I am suffering from intense OCD and excessive laziness. Sounds like an oxymoron right?

But you know what…I am just too lazy to search for the right words here!

I think many times that I need a break. And because of which I took an off from work on Monday (after Sat and Sun off course). And I plan to go out on my own…to shop…to visit a friend or atleast make a few phone calls. But duhh!!! Here I am…at 5 p.m..wasted all day planning so many things and doing nothing. I could have slept atleast…but nope! I did NOTHING!!!!

And I guy my brain now is too lazy to think of anything else!

God help me!

2 comments:

Lucifer said...

maybe you need to go through this phase too...i think everyone does.

only then can we move forward to something new, away from all the laziness

Aashayein said...

I hope so!