Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Design your dreams...Design your HOME!

Getting married to someone you are in love with is like a dream coming true. And planning your house is like living a fairytale. Fortunately, I am living this fairytale these days. All the excitement from choosing the color of your curtains, to furniture ..from designing your bedroom to coloring your home gets the adrenaline rush in me. But being an obsessive perfectionist I am..i need my things to be near perfection.

Me and my fiancé are both working and we do not get much time to explore things. We only have weekends where we have to decide which thing to take up first. I, again being me, do not want to compromise when it comes to designing my dream home. Amidst all these running from furniture shops to showrooms displaying thousands of curtains and cushions, the only thing running inside my mind was to choose the color of our bedroom. I want it to be a reflection of my personality and show the sophistication (which I am a fan off) at the same time.

Dearth of leaves and the overflowing work was not giving us anytime to look for color and theme of my bedroom which was there in the back of my mind since long. One day when I was browsing for some dress, I came across the app by Bedbathmore named as #PaintFinder

I was so excited to see the complete theme based color scheme. You just choose the color of our choice and boom!!! You actually could take a virtual view of how your room would look like. I just loved loved the concept.

It is just so easy to use and you can view your future house/room without even putting an iota of color. This came as such a relief for me as there would be no chances of error since I know exactly how my dream would look like.

The anxiety in me took a back seat as soon as I came across this app of #PaintFinder. I chose the color, chose the room (which has everything from your living room, bedroom to bathroom) and then order the shade card!

I always wanted my room to be bright yet not gaudy at the same time. And hence mauve or shade of light purple has always been my choice. Thanks to #PaintFinder, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. This color is bright and subtle at the same time. Gosh! I am so relieved.

My fiancĂ© is happy…to be in laws are happy and I am super duper happy. What else do I need? Atleast one of the major problem is solved! Phewhh!!!

“I am participating in the #PaintFinder activity in Association with BlogAdda & Bed Bath & more