Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Being " A Girl" thing..!!!

I smetym see the grls around me and analyze their behaviour. I mean the way they stand...the way they sit..one leg neatly on the other and the other nicely placed on the floor. The way they move their hands while they talk. The way their eye balls contract and expand with each passing expression.Their meek smile on each compliment. Typical girl behaviour I mean to say. Discussing things about boys(do-you-know-that -boy -proposed-me thing).....exploring new hairstyles and matching accessories...bitching...gossiping. Complexion and sunscream issues.Beauty consciousness...I mean they carry the whole baggage full of cosmetics with them even if they hv to jst cross the street. I saw some of my colleagues and ex-batchmates carrying the whole bunch of "make-me-look-beautiful" things in parties...I wonder how they manage to remember what they have to put after what. I mean base after foundation or liner before mascara[or may be something else.. I dunn kw the exact name of items :-( ].
But the most important thing which I realized is....I am lacking in all the above mentioned attributes of grls here. Do I hv some problem or they all are defective? Am I different or they all are same? I mean I do behave like grls...yeah..I do. But these are somethings which I just cant handle.Infact I also realized the fact that almost all my friends are male...except fr 2-3 grls the whole circle of mine is occuped with boyfriends(not typical boyfriends...but friends who are boys). Infact I sit and talk with them and tease every other grl around us for fun.My thoughts and ideas are lil bit different from these girls.I take my own decision and face the consequences..be it positive or negative. But that doesnt mean that I am a tomboyish sort of a girl...I am totally normal and behave lyk a normal girl(or may be not completely normal)...I have feelings and respect for my emotions which most of these 'typical girls' may not have.But I just cant act fake.I cant pretend to be the one I am not.I dont have any problem with these girls...I like many things they do...like ...errr.....ok nw that will take some tym to think.
Anyways...for the time being...my innerself is satisfied with my behaviour....may be weird for most of the grls...but I like it this way. Coz I like the way I am and no one else could play my role better than me. :-)

9 comments:

Lucifer said...

well u said it urself!! u believe in urself n thats all that shud matter...

waise bhi believe me no one makes a better fren to a guy than a girl

Aashayein said...

@Mayz
"no one makes a better fren to a guy than a girl"

n vice versa.... :-)
this is what my personal experience says.....

Unknown said...

I have this weird curiosity too. In buses, mostly. studying behaviour like that. It teaches you, you know :)

Aashayein said...

@RepublicOfChic
yeah....it realy do
between loved ur photography!!! :-)

Absurdist said...

@Mansi.... welll according to me... Cosmetics doesnt make a girl... a girl... its just wat the Modern society have taught them how to conceal the scars... Being a girl is altogether a different definition and all this cosmetics and gossipin, bitching are not the words that define a girl.... anyways... yo ve got fine thoughts... and its all that matters..

Aashayein said...

@impuregod
neither did I said that all the grls are lyk this...this is what I have analyzed during most of the encounters!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea.u r diffrnt from the rest of 'typcl gurls'. not many gurls write so well and neatly to express themselves as u do...

Aashayein said...

@anonymous
hmmmm.......thnx

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6 shoes
calvin klein underwear
yeezy shoes
christian louboutin
timberland
nike shox
converse outlet store
yeezy boost 350 v2
cheap jordans
off white clothing