Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

He and She (II)

Next Meet (First Day of college)

She sitting with her friend Tanya and Parul.

She: Who is he? Seems to be so intelligent haan. Giving so many answers.
Tanya: Yeah...seems to be a professional. Anyways.....We are no way less then him.
Parul: Leave ya...Look at him. Hez so cute. A perfect TDH.
She: TDH?
Parul: Yeah...TDH...dont you know....Tall Dark Handsome..(giggled).

Day next:

Professor: Ok students...lets talk about your aspirations. What you want to be? Your career plans...etcetera and etceteras.
Parul : Bas...yahi sunne reh gaya tha.......now sit in this boring lecture and pako I told you na bunk marte hain. You people
never listen to me.
Tanya : Stop over-reacting. This is a part of our curriculum.
She: ohhooo.......stop both of ya. Lets listen na wat all our great batchmates wants to be. Who kws future Tata Birla's are here sitting with
us...lolz.
After few hit and shoots
Parul: See...I told you people...same old typical answers. I want to be a software engineer. I want to be a Database Administrator. As if
all Bill gates are sitting with us...huhhh.
She: Chill na...this is wat they want to be...in common offcourse.......hehe
"I want to be a hacker........a black hat hacker"
She, Tanya and Parul turn around. It was him.
She: hmmmm.......Not bad..I am impressed.
Parul : See I told you na...He is different ya.Lets talk to him na. He seemes to be a decent guy.
Tanya: Are you mad? I am not at all going to do that. Look at him. Damn full of attitude. Cant he come and talk to us?
Parul: Ahhh...you are so stubburn ya.....neways I'll go with her...wat say?
She: HeHe......rehne de na.....y r u gettin so obsessed for him? lolz



And things went on in the same way for months........till one day when Mars and Venus collides...........

3 comments:

Abhinav said...

Nice 1 :)

funkyrave said...

wow! black hat hacker.. Finally in my final year I got d answer which impresses girls. (At least 3 here..) thanks a tonne..
On serious note.. grt written.. it actually looks like the conversation is fresh in your memory.
Waiting for the next..
cheerio :)

Aashayein said...

@abhinav
thnx
@funkyrave
lol....thnx ya.."HE" knws hw to drag grls' attention without even talkin to dem.:-)