Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

If derz one thing I believe is that I will see you some where down the road again. Yes...I dunn know why I feel this, neither its like I want to meet you or smethin ..but I just feel that we will meet again...someday...sometime...someplace.
May be you'll not recognize me then, may be u'll deny the fact dat smeday we were together...may be i'll smile at you and u dont smile me back....maybe.......
But what if smeday we cross the crowded street and not be able to see each other...will you be able to feel me then like the way u always do? will u be able to sense my existence around ? Will you search for my being in the crowd? will my essence be able to bring u close to me again?
will your eyes feel happy to see me again? or you will cross me like a stranger in the mass, making me feel an insane?



But Wateva it will....However it will....the only thing I blv is that I will see you smewhr down the road again.....may be in a frozen street...may be in a running train...may be in a place unknown....may be in a known lane.............................................

No comments: